Wednesday 13 February 2013

Valentine's Inspired Nails

 
If there's one thing I like about Valentine's Day (other than sale chocolates the day after) it's the chance to get creative with a bit of nail art :)
 
To create this look, I used Red Carpet Manicure's LED Gel polish in 'Draped in Rubies' for the base colour and Leighton Denny's 'Pure White' for the nail art hearts. Draped in Rubies is a deep, luxurious, sparkling red, available from redcarpetmanicure for £12.95. I bought their professional LED kit when it was on 'today's special value' from QVC but it's also available to buy from redcarpetmanicure. From the very first application I fell head over heels with the gel and have rarely reverted back to using a normal nail polish since. I love the salon quality results I can achieve with every application. My nails are smooth, shiny and chip resistant for up to 2 weeks!

To create the white love hearts, I simply drew little V shapes on my ring finger's, using a cocktail stick.
Done any Valentine's inspired nail art yourself? Leave a link to your blog and I'll check it out :)
 
 
Rachel - x

No comments:

Post a Comment