Wednesday 13 February 2013

50 Random Facts About Me

1. I feel naked if my nails are without polish.
 
2. When I’m at home I live in my pyjamas.
 
3. I have 1 tattoo.
 
4. I have 4 piercings.
 
5. Cotton wool makes me cringe, as does raw meat.
 
6. I love a good rom-com but also into my action films.
 
7. I won’t let anyone see me without makeup on, unless I love them.
 
8. I never used to paint my toe nails, now I can’t stand to see them unpainted.
 
9.  I hate sleeping out (I’m a big home bird).
 
10. I love animals, especially dogs.
 
11. I love going to zoos/ sea life centres.
 
12. My jaw clicks everytime I move it.
 
13. I have never been on a proper date.
 
14. I come across quiet but if I’m comfortable around you I won’t shut up.
 
15. I worry about my future.
 
16. I’m very forgiving but I don’t easily forget.
 
17. I don’t believe in horoscopes but everytime I come across mine I read it anyway.
 
18. Sometimes I feel like the only girl in the world who hasn’t thought about/ planned my wedding day.
 
19. I love mini adventures/ days out/ long drives.
 
20. I have an irrational fear of moths. Butterflies are no better!
 
21. I love reality T.V. Big Brother, TOWIE, Made In Chelsea, Geordie Shore, Jersey Shore etc.
 
22. My favourite chocolate is a Cadbury’s Crème Egg – I once got a box of 50 for Christmas.
 
23. I secretly wish that one day someone will surprise me with a bunch of flowers.
 
24. I believe a cup of tea and a hot bubble bath can make almost anything seem better.
 
25. I love a cheesy musical. Les Miserables is now my all time favourite!
 
26. I’m very organised and enjoy writing lists so I can tick things off as I do them – sad I know!
 
27. I’m genuinely unsure of what my natural hair colour is.
 
28. I like being tanned but the smell and stickiness of fake tan disgusts me, so I’m usually pale.
 
29. No matter how late it is or how tired/ drunk I am, I will always wash my face and brush my teeth before bed.
 
30. I have 2 dogs and a budgie.
 
31. I’m 22.
 
32. I’m the middle child – I have an older sister and younger brother.
 
33. I love testing out new beauty products and nail polishes.
 
34. I currently work as a lingerie consultant.
 
35. I love holidays. What’s better than sun, sea and sand?
 
36. I have a slight obsession with leopard print.
 
37. Everytime I walk into a shop I bypass the clothes and head straight for the accessories.
 
38. Going to the dentist freaks me out – but I suck it up!
 
39. I love face masks and try use one once a week.
 
40. I also try to exfoliate my whole body once a week.
 
41. I enjoy cooking recipes within my comfort zone but don’t like experimenting.
 
42. I believe everything happens for a reason, to help us learn and become stronger, better people.
 
43. I can drive but I have no car.
 
44. I love pasties. Anything pastry related is a winner for me.
 
45. Although I love splurging on cosmetics from time to time, I’m usually a saver not a spender.
 
46. I love hummus and practically anything with garlic in it.
 
47. I have wanted to start blogging for a long time but always put myself off it.
 
48. My main goal in life is to be happy and successful in whatever it is I do.
 
49. I hate horror films. Why anyone would want to be scared out of their wits end is beyond me.
 
50. It’s taken me far too long to write this!
I hope you enjoyed getting to know 'the girl behind the blog' better. I've really enjoyed reading other blogger's 50 Random Facts About Me posts so please feel free to leave a link to yours in the comments :)

Rachel - x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment