Friday 8 February 2013

Leopard Print Nails

Anyone that knows me will know that I love nail polish. I have a big shoe box bursting with nail polishes, each one with a little painted dot on the top of the lid, so that I can see at a glance what colours I have. Organised or obsessive? Either way it works for me! :) Another thing I love is leopard print, so the idea of combining nails and leopard print was bound to tickle my fancy!
 
 
For the base colour, I used 2 coats of Leighton Denny's nail polish in Supermodel - a classy and popular taupe shade, available from Leighton DennyM&S and QVC from £11. I then used Konad stamping kit to create the black leopard print pattern. I managed to snap this kit up on Ebay for a bargain price, around £6. The Konad nail art image plate is M57. The leopard print can also be drawn free hand with a little brush or cocktail stick, but I find this much quicker and more fun!
 
 
 
Rachel - x

No comments:

Post a Comment