Monday 11 February 2013

February Wish List


If you're anything like me (and use being single on the dreaded V-day as an excuse to buy everything on your wish list) then being single isn't going to save you any pennies this month! It will however prevent you from buying naff, overpriced cards, teddies, chocolates, and enable you to treat yourself to something much more alluring! So here's my February wish list to banish the Valentine's blues :)
 
1. I love... Strawberries & Milkshake Bath Creme - £2.05 Superdrug
A thick, creamy bubble bath with an extremely tantalising aroma.
 
2. The Sofia Bag by Mark B** - £35 Topshop
Sold out?! But I need this bag! I love the tan colour, the buckle detail and interior leopard print lining.

3. Fluffy Towels Medium Jar Candle - £16.99 Yankee Candle
'The world's best loved candle.' A pretty jar with a heavenly scent, even when not lit.

4. Nike Blazer Mid Burgundy Trainers - £70 Asos
I haven't worn a pair of trainers for several years! But lately I've been on the look out for a comfy pair of high tops and think these are just what I've been looking for. Only problem is, they seem to be out of stock eveywhere! Any ideas where I can get my mitts on a pair of these?

5. Rimmel Apocolips Lip Lacquer - £5.99 Superdrug
With all the beauty bloggers raving about this product, I believe it's imperitive to try it for myself. But which shade to choose?

6. Essie Nail Polish Fiji - £7.99 Superdrug
An elegant, opaque, creamy, pale pink shade. Perfect for V-day nails!


Rachel - x

No comments:

Post a Comment