Thursday 7 February 2013

My Makeup Must Haves


1. Estee Lauder Disappear Smoothing Creme Concealer (in light) - £17.50
A great concealer is, in my opinion, one of the most important products to have in your makeup bag, especially if like me you have particularly blemish prone skin. This concealer is without a doubt the best I have purchased yet! It's creamy, easy to apply and blend and instantly covers blemishes and dark circles. Definitely something I will repurchase in the future!

2. Laura Geller Balance n Brighten Face Powder (in fair) - £27.28
I use this baked colour correcting powder to offset redness and 'balance n brighten' my complexion. The product can be used on its own, but I like to wear it over my foundation to achieve an even, flawless finish. After trying this product a few years ago I knew it would become one of my makeup essentials and have been using it ever since!

3. Laura Geller Blush n Brighten (in pink butter cream) - £28
This soft, silky blusher glides effortlessly across my cheeks and gives me a lovely healthy looking glow. I initially thought this was a little expensive for a blusher, but after scouting Ebay I soon found a brand new one at an affordable price. A little swirl of this blusher goes a long long way so the product will last ages.

4. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (in sand) - £27.50
My mission to find the perfect foundation has been a long and expensive one, but I'm sure I've finally found it! After trying just about every foundation on the market, I came across this one. I'd heard great reviews and decided to try it for myself and was amazed by the results. I found that the foundation has high coverage, contributing towards the flawless finish I've been forever trying to achieve, and stays put all day. The foundation is surprisingly lightweight and comfortable and seems to last a life time!


Rachel - x
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Have seen the Laura Gellar Balance n Brighten face powder a few times, am now desperate to try it!! How do you find the shades? Not sure if I would be fair or porcelain. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, just noticed your comment. I use fair but I think that porcelain would be more of a true match to my skintone (although I haven't tried it). I like my face to have some colour to it and I tan when I can be bothered so that's why I use fair. Have used regular before in the summer but it is quite dark xx

    ReplyDelete