Monday 8 April 2013

Nail Polish Storage


It's been a long time since my last blog post. This is mainly due to being busy with work (closing, refitting and opening of our brand spanking new store), being a little disheartened with the lack of blog comments, and being a little bit lazy if I'm honest!
 
Nevertheless, I'm back with something exciting to blog about... My new nail polish storage!
 
 
I've always loved the idea of having my nail polish out on display but wasn't sure how to do it without it looking messy. My storage before this was a shoebox full of polish with little painted dots on top of each bottle so I could see what colours I had. I picked up these aluminium handles from Ikea, a pack of 2 for £11. I love that my polishes out of the way but I can still see what colours I have at a glance and they add a nice bit of colour to my otherwise plain bedroom walls.
 

 
How do you store yours?
 
 
Rachel - x
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment