Wednesday 6 March 2013

Glamour Magazine Freebies #1

 
My favourite magazine AND a Percy & Reed freebie? Would be rude not to right?
 
I love Glamour; I buy it almost every month, so how could I refuse this month when it included a Percy & Reed freebie for the usual cost of only £2? There is a choice of Volumising No Oil Oil for fine hair, Colour & Shine ShampooColour & Shine Conditioner or Finishing Polish. Or if you feel spoilt for choice you can collect all four products for only £8!
 
I chose the Percy & Reed Colour & Shine 100ml Conditioner, as I have many oils/ serums and finishing products already, and you can never have too much conditioner in my opinion. Especially if you suffer with dry, damaged hair like myself :( The conditioner promises to 'give coloured hair spectacular shine and glorious glossiness.' It contains raspberry oil, white grape seed oil and aloe vera gel. I haven't tried the conditioner yet but I'm really looking forward to it. I've previously tried the Percy & Reed Totally TLC Hydrating Mask, an indulgent, nourishing hair mask, that I also purchased as a Glamour freebie last year and loved it! It made my hair feel soft, moisturised and much more manageable - great value for just £2!
 
Will you be purachasing glamour this month? Which freebie will you choose?
 
 
Rachel - x

No comments:

Post a Comment